The Work-n-Wheels auto loan program is for employed, income eligible individuals and families who need to purchase a safe and dependable vehicle.
If you have poor credit or no credit, or have been denied financing by your bank or credit union, this program may be an option for you.
- Serves Marquette, Portage, Outagamie, Waupaca, Waushara and Wood counties
- Car loans available at 0%
- Maximum loan of $5,000
- 2 1/2 years to repay
- Autos must be needed for work-related activities.
- Applicants must meet income guidelines and possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
- All applicants must meet with a financial counselor prior to loan approval.
- Buyer is responsible for the payment of tax, title, licensing and service fees as well as a 5% administration fee at the time of the loan closing.
- Applicants must be employed a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Full coverage insurance with a $500 deductible on comprehensive and collision is required.
- CAP Services is the lienholder on the title and insurance.
- Participants must be willing to rideshare and will register on the Wisconsin rideshare website.
For additional information and an application, contact: