Work site: CAP Services Admin Office – ECD program, Stevens Point
Start Date: as soon as possible
Special Services Manager $18.65-$20.32 per hour, depending on experience
Education Coach $23.65- $25.78 per hour, depending on experience
Status: Full time, 37.5 hours per week during school year, summer layoff.
30 hours as Special Services Manager
7.5 hours as Education Coach
Benefits: Paid time off, holidays, 401K, life insurance. access to health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Special Services Manager: Responsible for overall planning, administration, and implementation of the Disabilities Component ensuring compliance with all applicable State and Federal laws, ADA compliance and Head Start Performance Standards.
Education Coach: With the PBC team identify staff to intensively Coach over a specific time frame. Outline a training plan that includes a schedule of visits and meeting times and submit to supervisor. At a minimum provide intensive coaching for those identified education staff through regular observations and timely feedback, and through role modeling of effective teaching practices directly related to program goals. Use videotaping as a method of self- reflection for staff and to document progress. Track documentation and progress through the use of online Practice Based Coaching Tools (as available).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Early Childhood Special Education and three years of related work experience that includes working with children ages 0-5.
- OR Bachelors in Elementary Education with Pre-school certification with emphasis or certification in special learning disabilities and three years of related work experience that includes working with children ages 0-5.
- OR Bachelor’s degree in related field and three years of related work experience that includes working with children ages 0-5.
• Must be able to travel independently to all worksites in service area and have access to an insured vehicle, frequently requiring 125-500 miles per month. (travel reimbursement)
• Must be able to work effectively with multi-cultural situations.
CAP Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer