Work site: 1608 West River Drive, Stevens Point, WI
Start Date: as soon as possible
Starting Pay: $16.53-$18.02 per hour, depending on experience
Status: Full time, 30 hours per week (Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-4:00pm)
Benefits: Paid time off and holidays, 401K (6% match), life insurance, access to health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Duties: This position is responsible for the overall front office management at CAP Services’ Program Office, including reception, mail, purchasing requests, and coordinating office operations. This position also provides administrative support to programs.
- Associate Degree in administrative professional, business management, office support specialist, or related field and two years of related work experience;
- OR technical diploma in related field and three years of related work experience;
- OR high school diploma or equivalent and four years of related work experience.
- High degree of proficiency in personal computer skills including the ability to use productivity software and Windows to create, edit, and print word processing, worksheet or other database documents. Moderate proficiency in Google Workspace products desirable.
- Bilingual in Hmong or Spanish preferred (though not required)
CAP Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer