Work site: Program Office in Stevens Point, WI
Start Date: as soon as possible
Starting Pay: $22.40-$24.42 per hour, depending on experience
Status: Full-time 30 hours per week
Benefits: Paid time off, holidays, 401K (6% match), life insurance
access to health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Duties: This position oversees services for the Hmong family literacy program in Portage County,
including coordinating program activities, recruiting volunteers, developing and sustaining community
partnerships, generating additional resources, and managing day-to-day program operations.
- Associate degree in psychology, sociology, social work or human service area and two years of experience;
- OR associate’s degree in unrelated field and three years of related experience;
- OR a high school diploma and four years’ related experience.
- At least one year in a management or supervisory position, preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Must be bilingual and bicultural in Hmong/English at hire.
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
CAP Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer