Work site: 1608 West River Drive, Stevens Point, WI
Start Date: as soon as possible
Starting Pay: $21.90-$23.88 per hour, depending on experience
Status: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: Paid time off and holidays, 401K (6% match), life insurance, access to health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Duties: This position is responsible for oversight of the agency’s free tax assistance program and for research and development of new organizational initiatives that contribute to financial security. This role will also deliver free tax assistance services in Portage County, including recruitment, training and retention of volunteers and development of local partner support.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business management, nonprofit or public administration, or human service area) and three years of experience in project development and/or volunteer/staff management;
- OR Bachelor’s degree in unrelated field and four years’ related experience described above;
- OR associate’s degree in related field plus five years’ related experience described above;
- OR high school degree or equivalent plus seven years’ related experience described above.
- Requires moderate proficiency at time of hire in personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Moderate proficiency in Google products (Gmail, Calendar, Drive) desirable.
- Working knowledge of tax filing software preferred, with ability to quickly learn and use system designated by the IRS for VITA programs.
CAP Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer